Tiffany Christianson, a native Texan, attended Southwest Texas State University (now Texas State University) in San Marcos, Texas where she obtained a bachelor’s degree in business administration, graduating magna cum laude. She was a Chi Omega and member of Phi Eta Sigma and numerous other honors organizations. She received scholarships and awards for academic achievement. She then graduated a semester earlier than the remainder of her class at The University of Texas School of Law. During law school Tiffany served as a staff editor for the Criminal Law Journal, interned for the Travis County District Attorneys’ Office, and was one of two clerks for the eight Travis County District Court Judges.
Tiffany is admitted to the State Bar of Arizona and the U.S. District Court, District of Arizona and has been practicing in Arizona for 10 years.
Representing businesses, investors and lenders has been Tiffany’s focus for 10 years. She has particular expertise in navigating complex, dynamic, and delicate transactions, and her ability to facilitate multiple parties’ cooperation while consistently and calmly protecting her clients’ interest delivers true value to her clients.
Tiffany thoroughly enjoys representing lenders and investors in vetting, negotiating and documenting capital investments and loans. She also assists clients in identifying investments that are not ripe or right for investment, because avoiding bad investments is as necessary as quickly closing the promising ones.
Tiffany enjoys her work with sophisticated clients, who demand high-level thinking and well-thought contractual structures. She provides value by working with clients to identify risks and concerns, prioritizing goals, and building a relationship structure among the parties that minimizes risks and facilitates practical working relationships.
In addition to her representation of corporations and LLCs, Tiffany has had the honor of representing fellow lawyers and law firms as well as trustees of generational wealth. The types of work she has performed for clients include:
- Private placement investment analysis and terms negotiating and documentation;
- Business to business contractual relationships;
- Working with CEOs and shareholders to determine strategic approaches to address problems, internal disputes, and potential liability.
- Negotiation of multi-party pre-litigation settlements and resolutions;
- Real estate holding and management companies;
- Drafting internal governance documents for corporations and limited liability companies;
- Preparation of loan documents; and
- General Counsel work including ongoing strategy development, problem-solving, negotiation with third parties, and document preparation.
- Corporate Law
- Estate Planning